if WW3 which country would side with China?

If there is another world war, which country would side with China? what do you think?

North Korea - China is its Big Brother.

Iran - There was a report that China & Iran just signed a trade & military deal earlier this year.

Many African countries - China is the biggest investor in Africa in the last 2 decades.

Pakistan - Both China & Pakistan have a common enemy, India.

Cambodia - China has the Treaty of Comprehensive Partnership of Cooperation with China.

Myanmar - China is the biggest supplier of weapons.

Thailand - Current Thai government has been getting friendly with China in the last few years. However, there is a big protest in Thailand right now (trying to get rid of the monarchy and the current government). 

And if NATO countries are involved in the war, then I think that Russia may, directly or indirectly, support China, so it can try to gain territories & influence in Eastern and/or Western Europe.  

If there is a WW III between U.S. & NATO vs China, then I wonder what would happen in Djibouti, since it has a few foreign military bases: U.S., France, Italy, Japan, and China.

• jimmy

I have to laugh at Navy Crab when he says the USA and NATO vs China. The USA are part of NATO. There is no such thing as the USA and NATO.

hmmm, what if ww3 was the US and china against some other countries like the congo or trinadad and tobago?

North Korea and a few others I suspect.

It all depends on whether Russia wants to get involved.

• Bill-M

Only One - North Korea.