What if a transgender is too tall or has too much muscle to be a woman?

They could obtain  smaller muscles through taking female hormones and androgen blockers.  

Unfortunately adult height is fixed by early 20s. Unless spine shrinks by 1 or 2 inches,this might be possible. 

Many cis women are tall nowadays anyway.

Then that's a major problem, but there are very muscular cis women and also very tall cis women for whom it's also a problem (e.g. it can be very hard to find good shoes and you can get  aggressively misgendered when you visit the toilet).  I'm 5'11" but like many other trans women I've never been muscular, and it's near the top of the range for women's heights.

You get Michelle Obama.

Neither height nor muscle mass make a women.

There are cis women that are over 7 feet and cis women that could break you in half with their muscle. There is no too tall or too muscular to be a woman and that applies to cis and trans women. 

It doesn't matter what you think.

It doesn't matter what society thinks.

A trans person has to decide what they need to do in order to be happy.

Now on the off chance that you are trans and in this situation, talk to a therapist.

They can be quite helpful in helping you sort out your issues and assisting in transition.

For the record, tall and muscular women exist. I know because I've worked with a few.

He will have to either put up with looking like a freak that no one can respect or, the easier option, STICK TO HIS ORIGINAL GENDER. 

• Jake

Then they get lipo suction to cut off all the fat and muscle. He or she may also become an amputee to become significantly shorter.

They often still go ahead and will never pass. While I do recognise that the condition exists I also think that Doctors should factor in whether they will pass reasonably well or not, that never comes into it and it should do. It's harsh but true that some transsexuals will never convince anyone no matter how many operations and how many hormones they take. Doctors don't let anyone change sex if they think they are just confused and not really transsexual so they should also consider if it is going to work or not too.

a transgender can never be a real woman no matter how tall, short, fat, or skinny.