How to deal with my sex drive?

Ok so lemme start here I’m 18 and I am fully aware of my worth I just wanna ask something. Ok so I’m a virgin which I know isn’t a bad thing but the problem is my sex drive is extremely high I also have so rather extreme sexual preferences I  have been in sexual situations I just haven’t lost my virginity yet but I really wanna try and ever since quarantine my sex drive have spiked and it’s really not helping I don’t like porn so that’s not really a problem but I just wanna know if this is normal or if there is anything I can do about it?

Have you heard of punctuation? You know, the little dots and things that let the reader know when one sentence ends, and another starts? Your long line of drivel is incoherent crap. 

It's all up to you.

You can either relieve yourself or go and find someone to hook up with. It's your life and your choice. Theres a bunch of sex toys on amazon that you can order to satisfy your needs. You're a normal human being who has needs sometimes. Everyone has needs and sexual urges, it's very normal.