Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why am I no longer attracted to my husband anymore?

Ok so might be TMI but I cannot get sexually excited about my husband at all. It started about a month and a half ago. We have sex everyday and until a month ago every night was passionate and exciting. I really like sex. But lately I cannot get to my orgasm with him. I feel terrible for it. Every night I have sex dreams with other men and now sometimes I think about other men just to reach orgasm with him. And before you call me out for the terrible person I am im pretty sure he feels the same way about me. He and I had some huge fights recently. He says I'm beautiful and comes onto me everynight but I'm grossed out. We have kids so I know I'm not perfect but I really can't get attracted to him anymore. I didn't know if it was the fights or if I'm a terrible person. He is a very stubborn man and everything has to be his way. We fought about alot of different things that damn near made me want to leave. Examples He is very controlling with the money even tho we both make it and he is terrible with budgeting. Also he didnt like my music taste so I dont listen to music anymore and haven't for years. He has not cheated on me but has texted other women that what was said really hurt my feelings. I want to look past all the crap he has done and forgive him because he really wants me too. But I'm afraid if this trend keeps going im going to cheat on him or end things just because I can't find him attractive anymore. He hasn't changed much physically so it's confusing that I cant

there is always a root cause to loss of sexual interest, and you told us what it's all about in your question.  Read it.

• Ricky

Time for divorce

• Kieth

The two of you got married and stopped doing the things that you did when you were dating each other.