Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

God, will you now apologize for your bad behavior in the OT days. Here's your chance to confess your sins. Are you brave enough to do that?

Nah I won't apologize. I'm an Azzhole. Love, God.

• God

Fuh, you caught me.

"I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain" (Galatians 2:21).

"Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 

For we know Him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the LORD. And again, The LORD shall judge His people. 

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living GOD" (Hebrews 10:29-31)!

Ohhh sorry, God doesn't exist.

Turns out it was the morons who believed in him misbehaving all along, and they're too dead to apologize.