Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Who in their right minds eats flaming hot cheetos?

I was just eating Flamin' Hot Popcorn Cheetos and it was insanely spicy!! I can't get enough milk to cool my tongue off!!! I literally am breathing fire here, like how a dragon does it but without any red flames. My lips are affected now and water doesn't help? Who in their right minds dare to create such a inhumanely spicy product? Who in their right minds actually enjoy eating food like this? The amount of time trying to stop the fire in my mouth and the recovery time, it is not worth it!!!!!!!!! My nose is all running now!! great.

my mind is fresh.I eat flaming hot Cheetos

well i have 1 or 2 times but you are right they are super hot try weed then forget what you did

• kswck2

Lightweight. Try dumping some Insanity sauce on them. 

I have a great mind. I eat flaming hot Cheetos. 

I do. They're addictive. Yes spicy but the good kind, cheesy, messy fun. 

Lol they're not that bad.

• Cathy

I had some once and I've wondered the same thing. Too hot to eat and enjoy. I was once in the convenience store and a group of teens bought two big bags of Flaming Hot Cheetos, along with a lot of soda. I thought they were really going to need that cold soda.

They arent even that spicy you big baby

• Audrey

Don't be so wimpy. I'm 73 and I can eat them all day long. Yummy!

I do, maybe once a year.  You should try Blaze Doritos, they're a little bit better.