Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Who in their right minds eats flaming hot cheetos?

I was just eating Flamin' Hot Popcorn Cheetos and it was insanely spicy!! I can't get enough milk to cool my tongue off!!! I literally am breathing fire here, like how a dragon does it but without any red flames. My lips are affected now and water doesn't help? Who in their right minds dare to create such a inhumanely spicy product? Who in their right minds actually enjoy eating food like this? The amount of time trying to stop the fire in my mouth and the recovery time, it is not worth it!!!!!!!!! My nose is all running now!! great.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

my mind is fresh.I eat flaming hot Cheetos

• 4 weeks ago

well i have 1 or 2 times but you are right they are super hot try weed then forget what you did

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Lightweight. Try dumping some Insanity sauce on them. 

• 1 month ago

I have a great mind. I eat flaming hot Cheetos. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I do. They're addictive. Yes spicy but the good kind, cheesy, messy fun. 

• 1 month ago

Lol they're not that bad.

• Cathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I had some once and I've wondered the same thing. Too hot to eat and enjoy. I was once in the convenience store and a group of teens bought two big bags of Flaming Hot Cheetos, along with a lot of soda. I thought they were really going to need that cold soda.

• 1 month ago

They arent even that spicy you big baby

• Audrey
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Don't be so wimpy. I'm 73 and I can eat them all day long. Yummy!

• 1 month ago

I do, maybe once a year.  You should try Blaze Doritos, they're a little bit better.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.