Are Miracles Really Possible?​?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why not ? Jesus ' miracles are well documented in scripture.

His apostles did the same ..

• 1 month ago

Yep.  I've seen miraculous healings in my church in response to prayer, and placebos don't work on babies.

• 1 month ago

It depends on how you define it. Generally, a miracle is any happening we cannot understand. That is why people once assumed existence of gods for rain, thunder, sun and more. But a real miracle would have to defy physics or life. Sometimes we think that happens, but it always proves out to be something we didn't understand.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Undoubtedly.   Jesus has performed miracles in my life

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes, there are miracles.  I've witnessed some.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • 1 month ago

Yes, they are. Even doctors cannot explain all the healings they have seen. 

• 1 month ago

Yes, but not today.

Supernatural miracles were used in ancient times to confirm God's word.  Once it was confirmed, they were no longer needed (Mk 16:20; Heb 2:3-4; 1Cor 13:8-10).  Today, God works through natural means to accomplish his will.

Those who claim such miracles still exist will never prove so by drinking a bottle of Clorox bleach (Mk 16:18).

• 1 month ago

Yes God said they would be present Luke 21 there be signs and wonders before Jesus Christ returns 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Needing a miracle means you're in crisis mode. Much better to live blessed at all times... :)

Nevertheless, if you need a miracle, face east, look up and ask.

There is an ancient scripture that says God will answer that prayer - even for someone who doesn't know Him.

• 1 month ago

Of course they are. Jesus and his disciples mastered 

use of Holy-Fire (Fires of the Holy Spirit). It's the same

in Tibetan-culture as it is the West. Christians call it the 

Pentecostal-Flame

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.