Is still worth it to try and get a girlfriend ?

My whole life I've pretty much got nothing but rejection after rejection. Im always ending up looking like s stupid *** everytime i try to date anyone, anytime I want to express my feelings I get more reasons to why I shouldn't have any. Im getting tired of getting my hopes up with a girl just for her to tell me she's not ready for a relationship and end up seeing her dating someone else the next week. Is it even worth it anymore? Should I just accept that there is no one out there for me and im not for anyone out there.? Is it just better off going the rest of my life with no one.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Im really thinking about giving up on females, too mush headaches, games. Im thinking maybe a BF would be better.

• 1 month ago

We can't tell you if it's worth it TO YOU, because we don't know you. Only you know whether ANTHING is worth the work or the time or the possibility of disappointment to you. I wouldn't give up, I would keep trying and keep putting myself out there, but I'm not you. 

• 1 month ago

You do not try hard enough.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. Try. Do not give up

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it is if you want one

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How old are you? 

Just relax, when you meet the one for you, you’ll be glad you didn’t date them. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.