Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What do i say?

A guy who i just met texted me asking if i have plans this weekend i said just working and resting cause i dont feel so good lately. He was like aww whats wrong with you. 

But i don't feel comfortable telling him the reason which is basically i am dealing with mental issues like depression, heartbreak, whatever and its effecting my physical health.

I just met him. Thats very personal.  I cant tell him that.

Personal issues 

• g

If you don't want to answer certain questions, dont open that door with things like "I don't feel so good lately." Anyone with compassion would ask what's wrong and offer to help. Change the subject or tell him you'll talk later, then do that. Don't leave him wondering when you're the one who brought it up.

What you said is fine, and you can just say that you don't feel well without elaborating or explaining.

Be silent with him. Do not message him. Disable notification from him. 

just tell him you dont want to talk about it