Is it a good move to become a school bus driver in 2020?

I want to ask any school bus drivers out There about their many years experience being a school  bus driver. I have the opportunity to become a school bus driver since i heard its a good job. Flexible hours n benefits. N they also will pay for my training n classes. Its a good move to get ur class B . N with class B there’s more doors open. But since 2020 hasn’t being the greatest year. Schools are being closed down. Some are coming back for now n someone they are just remaining online school. With the whole covid n pandemic. Idk if its or not a good move to go for that job. If the government decides to closed every school bcuz they are not ready....what will happened to the school bus driver. How am i gonna get paid. N etc etc. please let me know 

You at one time were a snot nosed brat.  How did you act in a school bus?  Yeah it is that and worse.  With this virus right now, I am not getting near brats.

Take any job you can get for now.

• Fred

I remember the hell we used to give our school bus driver when I was a kid.  I think you have the impression that you will earn a living from just driving kids to and from school but the truth is that at most will likely give you only 20 to 25 hours work a week and nothing during school holidays.  They are not going to pay you any more than normal wages per hour for being a bus driver and likely pay you nothing for no driving during school holidays.  School bus drivers generally have a second job to make up their hours so they can make a wage they can live on.

Kids these days are not the well behaved things they were years ago, and likely if you tell them off they will run home and tell their parents you tried to have sex with them to get back at you, and suddenly you are being investigated by the police.  Many male school teachers quit teaching as too many were being falsely accused of trying to have sex with the kids, by kids who were pissed off by them.

Taking a job where you will be exposed everyday to kids with Covid 19 is only a good idea if you don't live with or see older people.