Can you fix the rubber parts under the keys on a laptop?

So recently I was an idiot and accidentally spilled salad dressing on my keyboard, 3 of the buttons became sticky and i thought I had cleaned them off but I guess I didn't do it good enough. Anyways when I noticed the problem got worse I attempted to remove the keys in question and 2 of them their rubber part underneath ripped i managed to get them into a place where it still works but I have to slam hard on them sometimes to use them. It would be as big of a deal if it was something like a letter and a number however one of the keys is my spacebar. Can I get them fixed and how much would it cost?

Most rubber-dome keyboards are cheap, and would probably cost more to repair than it would to simply replace it, which is why a tech probably wouldn't. A replacement laptop keyboard would probably cost $30 to $60, depending on model / availability. Depending on where you live, the technician would probably charge another $40 to $60 for labor. 

You're mainly talking disassembly and correction of the keyboard, not a lot of electronic work, so cost shouldn't be exorbitant. Take the laptop to a local shop. their estimate will be more useful than whatever you're told here. Good luck.