What’s your opinion on school? (Not virtual school, REAL, in person school?)?

I’ll just say that I’ll lose my mind if I’m forced to graduate 8th grade behind a frickin’ screen.

• John P

You will lose my respect if you use coarse language in a serious enquiry.

Or, you could go to "real" school, contract COVID-19, and die before your graduation.

Or, you could go to "real" school, become a nonsymptomatic COVID carrier, bring the disease home to your parents, and miss your graduation because you are in a graveyard at your parents' funeral.

And @AndrewBlomo's answer is idiotic. Nobody is proposing online school "forever"; just until it's safe. His answer is like saying "I hate having to stand here on the street corner FOREVER because of that red light. I'm going to walk out into heavy traffic to prove that I have my FREEDUMB!!!!!!", when in fact the red light isn't gonna stay on "forever," but just for a limited time, until it's safe to walk across.

My opinion on "real school" is that it should be allowed to exist in every state. Online forever isn't practical.