Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Why is my left breast much bigger than my right breast?

I hate it, could it be because my brother punched me when I was younger?

its normal I think most peoples are

because you are a Normal female

MOST women's breasts are not totally symmetrical (don't judge by the models and actresses in the media since they have had theirs fixed, pushed up, padded and everything else). Usually, one breast is slightly larger or smaller, higher or lower, or shaped differently than the other. It is kind of a similar situation to men's testes: usually the left one hangs lower than the other.

Your tatas are just fat, so I find it hard to imagine reshaping fat with a punch. If your brother did surgery on your tatas then I think he could reshape your tatas.

Please read below.

"Women's breasts are made of specialized tissue that produces milk (glandular tissue) as well as fatty tissue. The amount of fat determines the size of the breast. The milk-producing part of the breast is organized into 15 to 20 sections, called lobes."

I am a male by the way.

• mokrie

No, your brother had nothing to do with it. It's pretty common to have two different sizes all over your body. One foot is usually larger then the other. Same with hands, eyes, jaw bones etc. 

• kelvin

no and he should of just punched you in your troll head

i would ask your doctor about it

• Etta

We all have one bigger than the other but if it is a lot bigger then ask your doctor but nothing to do with brother punching you