Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Did you do anything to make yourself look more beautiful and were you happy with the outcome?

I'm always trying to take care of myself. My hair is long/healthy and my skincare routine is working. Yes, happy with it.

I'm me, the only me who's ever existed in the history of the Universe, or ever will.  In that way, I'm unique & perfect.  I'm quire satisfied being who & what I am.  I'll never waste a second trying to conform to the way some limp-wrist in an ad agency wants me to look or dress.      

I didn’t do anything to make myself look more beautiful. I was happy with the outcome of how beautiful I looked.  

No.....Some things are beyond science, lol

I started to exercise. Today, I did one hour of exercise.  I'm doing more exercise later on :) Feeling healthier will make anyone feel better. 

• Riding under the scorching sun for hundreds of years and my skin dark and burnt as a result of it, I'm afraid this rugged look will never entirely recover... something I will have to live with for the rest of my life. There ain't no beauty in being rugged and your eyes constantly squintin' just to see at a distance...

I have no reason to make myself look beautiful because I’m not trying to get a guys attention. I dress like a tomboy because I AM a tomboy. I have no interest in being in a relationship with a guy. I see them as JUST friends.