Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Did you do anything to make yourself look more beautiful and were you happy with the outcome?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I'm always trying to take care of myself. My hair is long/healthy and my skincare routine is working. Yes, happy with it.

• 1 month ago

I'm me, the only me who's ever existed in the history of the Universe, or ever will.  In that way, I'm unique & perfect.  I'm quire satisfied being who & what I am.  I'll never waste a second trying to conform to the way some limp-wrist in an ad agency wants me to look or dress.      

• 1 month ago

I didn’t do anything to make myself look more beautiful. I was happy with the outcome of how beautiful I looked.  

• 1 month ago

No.....Some things are beyond science, lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I started to exercise. Today, I did one hour of exercise.  I'm doing more exercise later on :) Feeling healthier will make anyone feel better. 

• Riding under the scorching sun for hundreds of years and my skin dark and burnt as a result of it, I'm afraid this rugged look will never entirely recover... something I will have to live with for the rest of my life. There ain't no beauty in being rugged and your eyes constantly squintin' just to see at a distance...

• 1 month ago

I have no reason to make myself look beautiful because I’m not trying to get a guys attention. I dress like a tomboy because I AM a tomboy. I have no interest in being in a relationship with a guy. I see them as JUST friends.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.