We know the Democrats have enough idiots, illegals and dead people to win in November but will they be able to get enough of them to the?

polls in order to win?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Some precincts in 2016 has 120% voter turnouts so I suspect they have it all in hand.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Biden 2020.........

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Darling, I'm afraid the idiots are all on your side, and illegals and dead people don't vote, all your hysterical claims to the contrary. Repeated studies have proved that.

You, of course, have never read those studies.  You little Trumpkins seem to have such difficulties with complex words, paragraphs, and concepts. Your little Snowflake-in-Chief certainly does. Daddy Fred should have had him tested for learning disabilities. We'd all be better off if he had.

It's so sad for you that Donnie's core base of idiots -- er, supporters -- isn't large enough to re-elect him. He needs all of those people who were gullible enough to be conned by him in 2016 but won't make the same mistake this time around.

Poor baby.

• rodcom
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Well since Trump called for Republicans to vote twice, it will be difficult for Democrats.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No we have the people. That's why its so important for the Republicans to steal and suppress this election. Cant say you didn't try with over 200,000 of the poorest of people dead without  you all  trying to help out. All talk and hate and no leadership.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I heard democrats could just make up names on the spot and print out social security cards at the federal reserve and win every election if they wanted to but they felt bad for Trumpkins. I’m assuming you heard the same thing 

• 1 month ago

There aren't enough dead people and illegal aliens the DNC can use as voters. That is why the DNC wants to be able to print millions of blank ballots they can deliver three days after the election and have counted as votes for Biden with no verification at all.          

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.