Is it ideal for a British black woman to move to Dubai for a few years?

I live in England, I was born here. I am 29 years old, and I have a uni degree but no professional job just yet. I want to live in Dubai for about half a year and see if I'ld like to be a resident there one day.

I love nice, super hot weather be it humid or dry heat. I don't care as long it's hot and keeps me healthy and happy. I also like foreign groups as Dubai is diversed. 

And is it true that a lot of very rich people live in Dubai? That would be an inspiration when I want to start a business later. But I have a problem, I don't have a boyfriend but I want a rich one, most likely much older than me but although I can't stay in my home country England to do or find things naturally such as making friends, choose who to have my children with, professional job hunting etc. I feel like I should have done this earlier like in my mid twenties but I didn't have immigration papers then. 

So what do you think? And what countries do you recommend apart from UAE for something like this? 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Peter
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It is never a good time for a woman to be alone in Dubai.  It is Muslim country and women are second hand citizens, or worse treated the same as property.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.