Is it ideal for a British black woman to move to Dubai for a few years?

I live in England, I was born here. I am 29 years old, and I have a uni degree but no professional job just yet. I want to live in Dubai for about half a year and see if I'ld like to be a resident there one day.

I love nice, super hot weather be it humid or dry heat. I don't care as long it's hot and keeps me healthy and happy. I also like foreign groups as Dubai is diversed. 

And is it true that a lot of very rich people live in Dubai? That would be an inspiration when I want to start a business later. But I have a problem, I don't have a boyfriend but I want a rich one, most likely much older than me but although I can't stay in my home country England to do or find things naturally such as making friends, choose who to have my children with, professional job hunting etc. I feel like I should have done this earlier like in my mid twenties but I didn't have immigration papers then. 

So what do you think? And what countries do you recommend apart from UAE for something like this? 

• Peter

It is never a good time for a woman to be alone in Dubai.  It is Muslim country and women are second hand citizens, or worse treated the same as property.