How much of the same dna do lions and hyenas share?

I heard hyenas are feliforms. how much of the same dna do hyenas and Timberwolves share. Hyenas have 40 chromosomes. Wolves have 78. Lions have 38. I just like knowing 

I hate how i didn't put a question mark after how much of the same dna do hyenas and timberwolves share. How much of the same dna do hyenas and timberwolves share?

I'd say that they share quite a bit, since I share about half my DNA with a banana.

The number of chromosomes have nothing to do with how much DNA 2 species may share. Chromosomes may break or they may fuse. In the Caniform lineage, we see much variation in chromosome number. Hyenas naturally share more DNA with cats then they do with dogs. The Caniformia and Feliformia diverged from each other as long ago as 50 million years before the present, or only 15 million years after the dinosaurs became extinct, according to one estimate summarizing all of the available data.  That would be similar to how long ago a cow last shared a common ancestor with whales. 

According to other studies, humans share about 90% of our DNA (the kind that codes for genes) with cats, 85% with mice and 80% with cows. Humans last shared ancestors with cows, cats and mice slightly longer than 66 million years ago. That would suggest that hyenas share more than 90% of their DNA with wolves and dogs. Non-coding DNA however are less similar. For example, mice and humans only share about 50% of non-coding or "junk" DNA. We do not know what the function of non-coding DNA is. A lot of it may actually be junk, but some of it may be involved in gene regulation and other yet unknown functions. Humans share 99.9% of our DNA with each other, and chimps share 96% of our DNA. 

Lions share 94.1 % of the same dna with a hyena. A hyena shares 84 % the same dna with a timberwolf. I am making stuff up. African wild dogs have 78 chromosome. Although a dog they are distinct enough to be considered in their own genus