If someone of the same sex as you?

Asked you to have sex with them and it ws going to b filmed and put on a porn website where people could pay to download it, and you would get a percentage of the money. would you do it.

Hear hear, Cogito.

• HMFan

I would have to be in much better physical shape than I am now to consider doing something like that.

Realistically, only if my face isn't in the video and the video makes a whole lot of money. As in, the income would have to be EXTREMELY high.

Being gay, I have no objection on principle. Realistically, NO ONE wants to see me have sex with anyone, let alone pay for the opportunity.

"sex"  ***  "ws going to b filmed"  ***  "and you would get a percentage of the money"  ***  "would you do it."

No............  Gay straight has NOTHING to do with it............

• MARK

No, I would not. I am also unlikely to be asked. However, I would never have sex with another man even if it was only for work. Even if I was younger and may be asked I would most definitely say no.

Just as some like to watch, some enjoy being watched. . . . some do porn just for the money . . . . some are exhibitionists . . . . some don't care who sees . . . . to some it's an extra thrill.  So Yes - I'd do it for money on the assumption that no one will look at it unless they like it.  I'm not a exhibitionist (ie doing things where those who don't want to see might be exposed) but I like an audience in an appropriate setting, ie baths, party or such.

Not for either sex or anyone.It wouldn't be worth it knowing anyone could potentially see and the shame it would bring with getting a bad reputation. 

Never. My reputation would be ruined. Anytime I applied for a job I’d have to explain it away. Also - it would be online for ever. So that would also mean explaining it away to any future kids or nieces and nephews decades later too. And forget ever being able to hold a political office.

• Cogito

No - of course not.  That would make me a prostitute.

Why would I be okay with thousands of people watching me have sex?  That's revolting.

The gender of the other person is irrelevant.