Do you think covid-19 originated in a lab?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

When a Government tries to deny something wasn't from a lab usually it is the U.S Government has a history of hidden labs making all kinds of evil were the most smart and dangerous money to highest bidder 

• 1 month ago

It was a naturally occurring virus that escaped from a lab somehow.

• 1 month ago

A scientist from Fox News reported it originated in the Wuhan Lab and it had the characteristics of a manmade virus.  The Lab Tech who originally reported it was dead.  Such a manmade virus would be made to depopulate the world and that is exactly what is happening.  The Chinese do not even trust their own government, why should we?

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The virus did not originate in a lab.  As we decrease the biodiversity and encroach more and more into the wilderness we can certainly expect to encounter more and more transfers of  currently unknown viruses and bacteria  directly from animal to human. I would not be the least bit surprised if another more deadly pandemic occurs within the next few years. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Buzz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Haven’t a clue. I just know it’s bad and we need to stop it. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Is the pope Catholic? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

YES the RNA Lab 30 kilomètres outside Wu Han. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nobody knows the exact date origins of it 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

developed countries have highly skilled scientists and a strong community where information is shared

do you think they all these developed countries would hide the facts?

leave fake news and conspiracies to the yanks

• 1 month ago

I do, I reckon it is much more likely that it escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology than that it just happened to pass from animal to human a couple of miles away from there, it would just be too much of a coincidence.

Calling it an 'idiotic conspiracy theory' isn't reasonable here - blue tongue also escaped in the UK, around the time Gordon Brown becoming PM.  The theory does not have to include aliens, it would only have to include human error or malice - nothing in short supply I'm afraid.

Soy - not if it was an accident caused by scientists meddling with animal viruses.  And not really either, can such a deadly virus actually be made just like that?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.