Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

How do you deal with loneliness?

I can honestly say I'm never lonely. 

I try to make my own fun.  I play around on the internet a lot (Obviously!), and I also go to movies and out to eat by myself.  Is it awkward going to the movies by myself?  Yes!  I do it anyway.  I'd love to go with friends, however I do not have many friends to hang out with.  Rather than wait around for them to invite me to go somewhere with them (rarely happens), or for them to say, "Hey, that sounds like fun, count me in!) I just figure if they don't want to go, why stay home and be miserable?  Just because they don't want to have fun doesn't mean I can't!  So....  I go by myself.  I also enjoy traveling.  Unfortunately with the stupid virus thing going on, my travel options have been limited but I've still managed to take a few trips locally, here in the state, book a nice hotel room, go sight-seeing at the national parks, etc.

• Dze

learn to love it lol ..i definitely dont want anyone up my rear 24/7 anymore .. i used to be afraid to be alone though so understand it, but its a weakness .

I kidnap random people and bring them back to my basement.

You're looking at it.

I climb on the roof and howl at the moon

Go on instagram, perks me up seeing my relatives.