Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Why do my answers repeat on my Answers Profile?

Whenever I scroll down, I see the same answers multiple times. 

• .

Try refreshing the screen and see if it clears up. If not, consider it a new glitch and don't worry. It shouldn't have any effect on your ability to post the # of answers per day that your user level allows. The site is plagued with long term and temporary bugs/glitches on a regular basis.

It shouldn't Repeat first time I have Heard of that one could be a new Bug with the YA Site

• Daniel

Other than the usual glitches YA activity profiles have had over the years, this is a new one. It's not happening on my profile, yet. Everyone has had problems with Notifications over the last 2 months. 

Wait for the server computers in the U.K. or Ireland to update for the new week. Try refreshing the display or rebooting your device. 

That is a new one. If on a mobile, try desktop mode. If on a desktop, try doing a good cache clean.