Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Can a dog feel love for a human if the human has never touched the dog?

Probably not as much as if they pet or hug them. 

I think not much...if you loves them then they will return double.

Ye the dog feels ur love when ur shaggin the g spot of him u sick Moran 

yes, a dog feel love for a human.a dog come on my gate in evening i give him a chapati and when i go to outside he always follow me with love.he also sleep on my gate.when he see any strange person he bark. 

• garry

with dogs , they dont love , he gets a female dog then says goodbye thanks for the breeding , its that dogs need a leader and your it . they dont know love , just where there next feed is coming from .

Nope, also y'all need to know dogs DO FEEL LOVE! IT HAS BEEN PROVEN! WHY HAVE DOGS PROTECTED PEOPLE IF THEY DON'T LOVE THEM! MANY DOGS HAVE EVEN SAVED BABYS

do "native americans" know themselves or asian customs. I claim asian since all are the same as anyone else.

I very highly doubt it.

yes, you bet.....................

Yes, they can.  Dogs have a way of 'knowing' who is good & who is bad.

• Maxi

'love' is a complicated, over used and misunderstood HUMAN word for a type of human emotional feeling ....... dogs don't 'love' in the same way however break the word down to its meaning it is respect and trust and that is how dogs 'love', they learn respect and trust