Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Can a dog feel love for a human if the human has never touched the dog?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Probably not as much as if they pet or hug them. 

• 1 month ago

I think not much...if you loves them then they will return double.

• 1 month ago

Ye the dog feels ur love when ur shaggin the g spot of him u sick Moran 

• 1 month ago

yes, a dog feel love for a human.a dog come on my gate in evening i give him a chapati and when i go to outside he always follow me with love.he also sleep on my gate.when he see any strange person he bark. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

with dogs , they dont love , he gets a female dog then says goodbye thanks for the breeding , its that dogs need a leader and your it . they dont know love , just where there next feed is coming from .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope, also y'all need to know dogs DO FEEL LOVE! IT HAS BEEN PROVEN! WHY HAVE DOGS PROTECTED PEOPLE IF THEY DON'T LOVE THEM! MANY DOGS HAVE EVEN SAVED BABYS

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

do "native americans" know themselves or asian customs. I claim asian since all are the same as anyone else.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I very highly doubt it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes, you bet.....................

• 1 month ago

Yes, they can.  Dogs have a way of 'knowing' who is good & who is bad.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

'love' is a complicated, over used and misunderstood HUMAN word for a type of human emotional feeling ....... dogs don't 'love' in the same way however break the word down to its meaning it is respect and trust and that is how dogs 'love', they learn respect and trust

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.