What are some good sandwiches?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

My favorite: I make a sandwich with a bagel, baby spinach, deli roast beef, deli Swiss cheese, sliced tomato, Boar's Head Pub-Style Horseradish Sauce. I heat it in the oven as an open-faced sandwich until heated and the cheese is melted.  

I also like grilled cheese sandwiches and sandwiches with grilled chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, cheese. BLT sandwiches are good, too. 

• 4 weeks ago

Crunchy peanut butter, bacon or ham, mayo, onions, garlic kosher dill pickles and lettuce on toast. 

• 4 weeks ago

Honey cured bacon, stilton and chocolate on grilled bread.

• Walt
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

grilled cheese or blt

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Tuna, thin sliced red radish, and using hummus [instead of butter] on wholemeal bread.

Sliced chicken breast and rocket with pesto spread onto a ciabatta roll.

Corned beef and coleslaw, [any bread you fancy].

Cheese & mayo mix with chopped scallions on a Kaiser roll.

• bill
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Right now i'm on a pastrami/onion/swiss cheese/russian dressing on rye kick.

• laura
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Steak and onion sandwich or baguette is my favourite, maybe also some grated cheese melted on it 😋or another favourite of mine is pork and stuffing with maybe a bit of mayonnaise 

• 1 month ago

A good 'ol bacon-lettuce-tomato sandwich is tasty. If you don't eat bacon, try sprinkling on some Bac-O-Bits type seasoning. (Bac-o-Bits contains no animal parts)  Try to get big home grown tomatoes to get that great flavor.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Peanutbutter and Honey sandwiches with banana slices in it 

• 1 month ago

I once made a sandwich which was so wonderful it felt like my life could only go downhill from that point.  I consisted of:

* Two slices of granary bread.

* Peanut butter

* Yeast extract ("Marmite")

* Mustard

* Lettuce

* Cucumber

* Tamari soya sauce

* Hummus

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.