Stellium chart ?

Ok so I have this huge stellium but I don't know what to do with life  :/ 

• Janet

Well, you have to do something. 

I was starting to give you career advice, but then I notice that you have Pluto in Scorpio ... you were born between 1983 and 1995.  At least 25 years old now.

A Stellium is an indication that the style of behavior (as indicated by the Signs the planets are in .. Capricorn and Aquarius, in this case) are ways in which you express yourself the most.  In a sense, a Stellium indicates a "specialization" in the personality ... as opposed to someone who has a lot of Signs activated by having planets in them.

Most of your inner needs (planets) that drive human behavior are in the Style of Capricorn and the Style of Aquarius. So those types of actions/reactions are used to try to meet your needs.

This Stellium is in your First House, so there is a lot of self-preoccupation and focus on yourself and on how you are expressing yourself.  Psychology says that the more we focus on ourselves, the more unhappy we are going to be, so maybe you should be looking for activities where you serve others, which would take your focus off yourself.

Also, you have Sun in Pisces, and Sun in Pisces often lessens our inner sense of who we are ... which can cause confusion and lack of confidence. But this SAmakes ME Pisces drive to NOT focus on ourselves, makes it easier for you to feel empathy for others.  Again, a suggestion that activites which help others will benefit YOU, too.

As far as career, it should be Scorpio in nature, since Scorpio is on the your Midheaven (how we try to fit into the outside world ... generally in terms of our career).  Something with depth, that requires some kind of intensity . either in perception or in controlled emotions.  Pluto IN your 10th house of career repeats that theme.  You just help need to be careful that your emotional reactions (Moon) and your words (Mercury) don't undermine your career endeavours (Pluto is square to Moon and Mercury).

You will find your meaning through service to others.  Your chart themes support this:

- too much First-House (me-focus) needs to be balanced out by other-focus.

- Sun in Pisces needs to others

- Pluto in 10th and Scorpio on the Midheaven needs to make a difference

- Jupiter (personal growth, and expansion/connecting outside of yourself) AND Chiron (healing our inner pain) are both in the 6th House of being useful and serving others.

Source(s): SAM
  • Snoopy

Life makes no sense unless you choose a path for yourself. First advice is leave yahoo. 

I didn't even when I lost a lot, but then it just came to me.