Why can’t I respond on here anymore?

There is no option to respond on questions I asked or on other people’s questions.  Is that because of a setting or has it changed?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yahoo has Temporary Disabled Comments Until they turn them Back on you wont be able to Comment

on any Answers

They made a Announcement about it here is what they have to say about It

In order to strengthen and improve community and engagement with our audience, we are temporarily disabling comments. Our goal is always to create a safe, engaging place to connect over interests and passions. Please feedback to yahoocommentfeedback@verizonmedia.com

• 1 month ago

All commenting WAS disabled on all of Yahoo. by Verizon Media almost 2 MONTHS ago. Verizon doesn't want Yahoo going opine because of all the the misinforming misleading propaganda people try to post. Verizon might lose too many clicks and money from businesses who buy advertising space on Yahoo products and services. YA is not a chat forun. Thats what the Yahoo neo Groups are for. 

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Commenting has been removed. They say it is temporary, but it sounds like changes may be coming based on what kind of user feedback they get. Yahoo's announcement on this can be found at the bottom of every article posted:

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting. In the meantime, we welcome your feedback to help us enhance the experience.

Comment survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TG73D2Y

• 1 month ago

Either, you've been blocked or there's another glitch going on. The problem is that things change here all the time, it's hard to keep track of what is going on with the site... but I can't give any sort of advice here without getting thumbed down these days.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.