Who is the Queen best friend?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Dad always told me my best friend is a healthy Bank Account.   This is pretty much true - most of any friends I had, are dying as we speak.    And the next in line ......

I suspect the Queen is probably no different although unlike me, she has a sizeable extended family now and even if younger, one of them has to be a good friend, if not 'best'.   She is said to be close to her daughter in law, Sophie.    Hopefully and more obviously, her husband.

• 1 month ago

The African American woman Clo seems very close to her.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably Philip, along with some of her ladies-in-waiting, the ones who have known her the longest, some cousins. The Queen has outlived most of her contemporary cousins and friends.

• I think it is probably Sir Prince Philip. I believe they once had a spousal relationship; they then led separate lives under the same roof; and in the past two or three decades they have become close friends. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

probably a lady in waiting she has known for years

• 1 month ago

Her fortune in cash, property portfolio, jewellery, horses, stamps, racing pigeons etc, etc.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She has outlived most of them, apart from her husband.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Her dogs are her best friends. 

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hopefully, Philip

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.