Who is the Queen best friend?

Dad always told me my best friend is a healthy Bank Account.   This is pretty much true - most of any friends I had, are dying as we speak.    And the next in line ......

I suspect the Queen is probably no different although unlike me, she has a sizeable extended family now and even if younger, one of them has to be a good friend, if not 'best'.   She is said to be close to her daughter in law, Sophie.    Hopefully and more obviously, her husband.

The African American woman Clo seems very close to her.

• Clo

Probably Philip, along with some of her ladies-in-waiting, the ones who have known her the longest, some cousins. The Queen has outlived most of her contemporary cousins and friends.

• I think it is probably Sir Prince Philip. I believe they once had a spousal relationship; they then led separate lives under the same roof; and in the past two or three decades they have become close friends. 

probably a lady in waiting she has known for years

Her fortune in cash, property portfolio, jewellery, horses, stamps, racing pigeons etc, etc.

She has outlived most of them, apart from her husband.

Her dogs are her best friends. 

• Alan H

Hopefully, Philip