Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 month ago

Do I have Colin cancer ?

Hi I’m 20 and recently my stomach churns every time I want to eat something, after I eat it stops but before I eat I feel queasy, I’ve also been having irregular diarrhea recently and today after I used the restroom I saw that there was blood in my stool. 

My grandfather just passed away from colon cancer and no one knew he had cancer until one day he got really yellow and was taken to the hospital where they told us he had stage 4 colon cancer. My diet is not the best, I eat a lot of spicy things and usually snack instead of eating a meal. I am not overweight (I read online that being overweight might affect) and hardly ever eat fruits and vegetables but I do drink lots of water and try to exercise (but it’s not regularly). 

Update:

Also throughout my life I’ve been constantly constipated and can go a few days w out going to the bathroom even if I try. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Fun Fact: When I was your age, my best friend's name was Colin. 

Was the entire bowl red or was it only a few drops of red in the water?

You've got hemorrhoids (inflamed blood vessels) as a result of your straining too much from constipation. 

Chronic constipation leads to colon cancer and 99.9% of colon cancer is preventable by eating fibrous foods (whole foods) rather than fiberless foods (sliced breads,  most crackers,  white pastas, juice instead of fruit, etc.)

Your constipation is VERY likely due to the regular consumption of fiberless foods AKA junk.

So use Mirilax to relieve the current constipation and embark on eating whole grains, vegetables,  fruits, nuts, seeds and legumes...every day. 

Eating ONLY whole foods and drinking ONLY water, unsweetened teas and unflavored milk will prevent colon cancer,  diabetes II and most heart disease, hypothyroidism, PCOS and even acne.

Your risk of dying of COVID-19 will decrease by 10×.

Or maybe you like all that fun stuff. 

Source(s): "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig, M.D. Decades of experience. This book corroborates my conclusions with biochemistry.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only a doctor would know. It is spelled Colon Cancer though

• LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It must be a sad life to have to post lies like this over and over as your only means of social interaction.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

still not cancer............

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

See a doctor and do it soon. This is too important to trust any explanations here.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If it's been all your life, then it probably isn't cancer, but it could be IBS or Croehn's disease.  I hope by going on Y/A is a prequel to seeing a gastroenterologist.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.