Why am I only allowed to answer 20 questions a day?

There is no other leisure activities I can do at work. I could work on paper work but I'd rather let my co-worker Henry do all of the actual work, because I am mad at him for blocking Facebook from our internet.

What does "n00b" mean?

because you are on level one. the higher levels you go, the more answers you can give. be careful some love to get rude and nasty

• .

Because you have not posted enough on the site to increase your user level to Level 2, so that you may answer more questions. Your (pretend) boredom at work is not the responsibility of Yahoo to alleviate. 

.

The lower limit for new accounts was to decrease the ability of a new account to excessively spam/violate CGs and TOS before it could be reported and suspended. 

That's just the way it is. When you're a low level, you can only ask and answer a very limited amount. If you earn enough points to level up this won't be such a problem

• Audrey

Level up and you can answer more.

There are several reasons for the limits and the history of the site confirms the reasons are valid.

1. To give new users experience so they do not violate themselves off the site the first day.

2. To prevent organized chat sessions between users using new accounts.

3. To prevent spammers, scammers, and porn kings from using new accounts and taking over the board with auto posting programs.

4. To promote people coming back to Yahoo so they see the ads more than once.

Because you are a n00b on here and Yahoo! doesn't want to trust you further right now.

• Sharon

You are only at Level 1. Learn about Points & Levels: https://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system

• Daniel

That's the Limit for Level 1 users when you get to the Next Level that number will go up 

Yahoo has Daily Limits to Prevent Spam and Misuse of the Q and A System like Point Gaming 

It is just the rules of this site. Be patient and you'll soon be allowed to answer more. Once you earn 250 points you'll be allowed to answer 80 questions. I've included the link to the limitations below.