Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

yes they do...........................

• John P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Here in Britain I had not heard of Moon pies until I saw your question.

Is the illustration posted by Mintee typical of a Moon pie?

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

depends... im going to take the high road and assume you are not insulting by insinuating anything filthy... yes, muslims as well as anyone else might love " moon pies"... I make homemade chocolate fluff cookies and make a mock marshmallow creme to put in the center and make a cookie sandwich out of it... hence:  moon pie.. homemade... they are quite good 

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

There are a lot of stupid questions asked in this forum. Yours is one of them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

The Muslims I knew mainly ate fresh fruit or vegetable dishes.

They preferred to purchase meat on the hoof (buying the animal) and slaughtering themselves and distributing the meat among themselves.

It was a rare treat for them to have meat, I think.

If they favored you (they did me) they would offer to share food if they noticed you not eating..and also looked after one another in that way.

All in all, not bad people, at least not the ones I knew.

Got me over hating Muslims...God works in mysterious ways.

@ Rebound:  Make your sentence a bit more coherent please..it's not very believable to accuse someone else of having a "fogged brain" when it looks like you huffed a can of paint before writing out your insult.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.