East
East asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

How is legal for Trump to force TikTok in the US to be sold and to require creation of a $5 billion fund to teach his version of history?

Since when can a president do this?

What’s next: can he force any company to be sold?  Can he force me to sell my home?

The government can force me to sell my home but there is a process to it.  Donald Trump can’t just sign an executive order and force me to sell my home, but that’s what he’s doing to TikTok.

• garry

if a company is spying on you , then yes. and tiktok spies on you , 

TikTok is owned by a foreign company based in China.  Your home probably isn't.

TikTok is owned by China and takes all your info. you won't be killed here but just don't go to China it is all about security. As for Trump spending money on education that has not been revised by marxist professors I agree with. You notice how students don't know who the commander n chief is if you ask them.  they do not know what day or month you vote for President on. So what are they being taught?  Nothing to not make them hate our country.  They are taught from a young age to hate everything about this country including our constitution and capitalism etc. It is past time they learn the truth!

It best to erase him from our history for all the damage he has caused.

Republicans no longer support personal property rights. Until it's politically expedient for them to do so again of course. 

• CURLY

If it's owned by China, I wouldn't allow it in the U.S.

BTW,

are ALL Chinese allowed access to TIK-TOK?

When was their ever" personal property rights"?

• Rayal

One question to ask is Cui

Bono?  Who is going to profit from Trump's meddling?

Can he (the government) force you to sell your home? Sure, look up 

"eminent domain"