Does Trump really have an 83% approval rating?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

in his 4 years mainstream media lie SOOOO MUUUUCHH.     its ridiculous how much they can lie and get away with it.

today, you should watch trump live streams, exclusively local news and alternative moderate quality news.      because the major companies lie ALL THE TIME. i realized it only after i started to search for the real news myself and watched streams.

• 1 month ago

He does not have much of approval due to the media misinforming the American public daily for the past few years. However, he has a great chance of surprising everyone once again when he elected for a 2nd term.

• 1 month ago

I don't think there is any true way to get approval rating or support rating for Trump. Polling is highly inaccurate and often used as propaganda to sway votes. Also you really don't see Trump supporters unless a Trump rally is taking place, which should clue anyone with eyeballs to just how much support Trump has.

• Al
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I heard an analyst go over the numbers from Hillary and Trump in 2015 that was being reported and how they were disproportionately wrong, using that data as a litmus towards the new numbers being reported with Biden versus Trump  has Trump far more ahead than what is being reported, Trump is likely to win in a landslide according to these projections...this came from a liberal news source, and they were smug in reporting this.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Git
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Of course if you only survey Trumps’ supporters, you can arrive at 83% approval.

Usually, most politicians can get 100% approval from their supporters. Not Trump, he is unique.

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It wouldn’t surprise me. The world can be a cruel place. 

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No..................

• 1 month ago

Only at the ultra wacko fringe.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Among Fox News viewers!

• 1 month ago

Close. 8.3% approval rating.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.