Dinner ideas?

I am currently working two jobs and planning to go back to school. Does anyone have any ideas for dinner for me? One job I have a permanent schedule the other job is not a permanent schedule. 

Thanks in advance!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

You don't ought to drop major dough to create one thing delicious for dinner—save cash by selecting cheaper proteins like chicken, boeuf, and fish genus, or going veg-friendly with bean-based meals. no matter your vogue, these delish meals can please your entire fam while not breaking the bank within the method. would like easier eats? strive these slow-cooker chicken dinners.

• denise
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Something fairly quick when you get home maybe:-

Spanish omelette with coleslaw or potato salad.

Pasta with a jarred sauce & grated parmesan.

Eggs benedict [if you don't have time at breakfast].

• 1 month ago

I tend toward cooking a meaty sauce, then using it for different dishes. For instance, a pot of chili will support hot dogs with chili and cheese, Spaghetti three-way (with shredded cheese), a bowl of chili with onion and crackers, and Huevos rancheros. Similarly, a Bolognaise goes with pasta, meatball subs, and french bread pizza. A pot of each made on the weekend should keep you fed for the week.

• tuna  salad … make  the  pasta  before-hand  and  freeze  it … simply  zap  it  and  add  the  toppings.  just  under-cook  the  pasta  a  bit … that  way  it  won't  become  mushy  when  heating  up.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Cooking shows have ruined cooking. Here's an idea, assuming you have a general idea what you're doing aka are up to snuff the speed in cooking comes down to planing. You can spend 30 mins country frying 4 whole chicken breasts for a family of 6 cut intro strips and rubbed in flour and seasoning while pan frying Brussels sprouts in butter and garlic and cutting open avocado and splashing salt and pepper on them while the rest cools.

Everyone wants to make a complicated brule au tart aun des les marie marie... or whatever that takes 70 mins for every single one of the 7 courses. When you have a staff of 50 that works out ok but when it;s you and your partner, that isn't going to work. Put the attention into one main and buying a side from Walmart like potato salad or frozen tater tots is far from "bad." The end point being everyone seems to want to cook as if they have 45 house ******* to do the job for them when it is themselves alone cooking 17 courses. Stop that. That's your answer. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you have Saturdays and Sunday's off, these are the days you need to cook and freeze. Reheat during the week. 

• laura
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Make a yummy stew or casserole 🥘 make loads and then freeze portions so you only have to put them out to defrost on days when you’re really busy, or chicken stir fry is very quick and easy to make and healthy, try to avoid oven and microwave meals I know they’re quick to do but so salty and unhealthy 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.