Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What do you think of these names for triplets?

Shannon (girl) Shawn (boy) Shane (boy)

15 Answers

Relevance
  • blank
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They' are way to similar 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

How about Serena, Sam and Shane? 

• 4 weeks ago

All nice names individually.

Too much too much as siblings.

• 4 weeks ago

congralution to be a new mommy for triplets. is a hard job to supportive but i hope your family and husband will be helpful . but make sure you have everyone include your nieces and nephews to wash their hands with soap and dry their hands and they should have face masks on whole time. why ,  i heard that people can spread germs and coronvirus 19 if they havent been tested yet can still harm and make new born and under 5 year old can get infected .if they seem not sick but who nos you always have to be careful not letting no body holding your new borns at all. its okay to just wait later when is right time. not right now. anyways i think those names are nice. i am thinking about give you some other names might like to choose from this lists. .   my mom has two set of twins boys and 3 sets of triplets  all boys .then 2 singles two girls . we are all grown adults now.  i remember that my mom dressed my brothers when their little boys that she always use do dressed them same clothes and same shoes and same hair cuts only thing she didnt do is matching their socks was two different colors same type of socks haha. and not only that she never take off their birth names tags that they get after they born where doctors hostipal put a name 's tag collars on their legs because that more easiler to know who the babies names are when you undressed them or changing diapers . . if you do take off those name's tags then you will get confuse later in life. another thing my mom does is she knows that each of the triplets and twins doesnt have same birth marks if your babies does have birth mark  some where on their bodies then you can make a chart book list with their birth names tags that they will get after your children comes .you can write down their birth days and include their birth's tags collars put it with the list of their names and  in a album book so that you and your husband wont forget who has this birth mark  be more easiler to remember so you wont get confuse with your triplet names . 

.  so here are some pretty and nice names ! i see you like all S's names . 

for your Daughter .

Sarah

Sharon

Shawna 

Samantha

Sandy

Sonia

Sonya

Susana

Susannah

Sue

Susie

Stella

Selena

Sophina

Sophia

Sofia

Stefanie

Sabrina

Sydney

Sandra

Shilene

Sherrie

Shellie

Sheila

Shelley

Senova

Shari

Stacie

Stacey

Seana

Seanna

Sadiyyah

Saraida

Stephany

Sholiah

Sandie

Seann

Sayra

Sunny

Stephani

Sasha

Sheryl

Shantell

Sallie

Shawnte

for the Sons 

Scott,

Sebastian

Shawn

Steven

Skyler

Sam

Sammy

San-Jay

Swanson

Smith

Shepard

Saul

Sal

Spencer

Steve

Stephen

Shaun

Sanchez

Saxon

Stanley

Soile

Stedman

Stevenson

Sean

Siler

Shipman

Sayer

Santos

Salmon

Stacey

Stapley

Stanfield.

Snyder

Simmon

Silvius

Shelby

Shelley

Shaw

Senick

Sherman

Shetlon

Schaffer

Sartor

Simpson

Sammut

Seth

Simeon

Samuel

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I like Shannon for a girl but Shawn and Shane are just too similar. 

How about Sean and Seamus? Then they would all be Irish names. 

• F
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Chavvy.        

• Kevin
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

They are all variants of the same name

Although they are triplets they need their own identity NOT variants of the same name

Shannon-

Anglicised form of the Irish Seanán, which is a diminutive of sean (old, wise). Alternatively, Shannon can be a borrowing of the name of the longest river in Ireland. It is believed to be derived from the Gaelic sean (old) and abhann (river).

Shawn-

Derived from Seán, an Irish cognate of John (God is gracious). 

Shane- 

An Anglicized form of the Irish Seaghán, a variant form of Eóin which is a Gaelic cognate of John (God is gracious).

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I like all three names but they are too much alike for me to use for triplets.

• D50
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I prefer Larry, Curley, and Moe or perhaps Manny, Moe, and Jack.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No!!! They are way too close. It’s really cheesy to have names that sound so much alike multiples hate that. They want to be an individual. Use a different letter for all

Of them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.