Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParapsychology · 2 months ago

What would the government do if there was a person with telekinesis powers was wreaking havoc?

I mean in real life what would the government do if these was a person with telekinetic abilities destroying  the city? Would they evacuate people?

For example, "Chronicles" Where andrew was destroying the city at the end and his cousin and the police tries to stop him.

Read any Marvel or DC Comicbook. 

Like most things in life, when you have seconds the government is hours away. 

So what would you do if someone with telekinetic powers was after you? 

Whatever that course of action might be count on the government to try it, it will just take them a lot longer to get around to it. 

That's been done over and over in movies.  The best one was called Firestarter.

• Tom

"Telekinetic Terrorists"---GREAT Idea for a Sci Fi Movie plot, NG.  ;)

If I saw someone with psychokinetic powers destroying a city my first thought would be that person was the result of government or corporate experiments. I would hope they had contingency plans. 

Sneak up behind him. You didn't say he has ESP.

• Dr. NG

They would call up the extraterrestrials they've been keeping secret from us. An advanced race will know how to handle telekinetic terrorists.

The sensible people would evacuate of their own accord, the rest would insist that it is their constitutional right to choose to stay and be telekinesised to death :p