Why go to college if you don't guarantee a job?

I am depressed and angry because of college. I will close and work by Uber or lift.

It does help you get into better quality companies so yes it does pay off. You have to write strong resume & interview well. I know that campus sometimes offer mock interviews these are practice. Most interviews are behavioral type of questions. Make sure to really practice those have an elevator pitch.

Maybe try getting a useful degree, such as something in healthcare. That is practically job security right there

College provides you with certain marketable skills that the other nearly 40% of the population who also go to college also develop, plus skills specific to the major you have chosen for yourself.  In the end, however, you are still competing with a huge chunk of the population that have similar skills to you.  If you focus on quantitative skills over qualitative, you will definitely begin to set yourself apart.

You also need to develop "soft skills."  Extroversion, communication skills, problem solving, and other skills that need to be picked up along the way and are difficult to teach are just as imperative. The college graduates with those skills will go far, the ones without them will have difficulty.  

• drip

Nothing guarantees a job. YOU need to take responsibility. It is up to you to be able write a good resume and interview well. It is up to you to search for a job. 

If you go to a good school and work hard, you can certainly find a job by graduation. My niece is just starting her senior year of college and has already landed a job that she's excited to start after graduation.

I have Three Degrees I totally don't use.  It more gradification to inflate my Ego.

• John

"I will close and work by Uber or lift."  You made the right decision about college.  Since you are almost illiterate, going to college would do you no good.