Anonymous

Why do all late virgins become such evil and cynical people?

Oh that's an easy one.  It's the complete lack of sex.  That's why.

I've been married for over 21 years, same woman the whole time, so I don't hardly ever get sex.  (Once married women are done having kids, it's all over.  They don't put that in the brochure, by the way.  Anyway....)  In the last three years I could count the number of times I've been laid on one hand.  And believe me, I'm mean as all hell because of it.  I'm downright evil some days, and I know it's because I don't get any anymore.

But I've been laid before, thousands of times.  I played in a rock band for years, and I wasn't doing it for the money if you know what I mean.  So at least I can remember it, which is the only thing that keeps me from being a raving psychopath on a killing spree.

Old virgins don't even have memories to cling to, they just have a whole life of no sex at all.  That would make anybody bitter and evil.

• Zirp

dead people don't become anything

• Cogito

What is a "late virgin"?  

I don't know maybe you can tell us.

its the opposite.

really? I thought it was the opposite.

I always thought people who experience sex early in life, or have high sex-drives, turn into sexual predators, potential pedophiles, criminals,alcoholic and drug addicts later in life. In addition, they might also experience anxiety, trauma and depression during their adult years.

Not so. I don't have the desire to sleep around, and I am at peace with it. There are plenty of unstable souls that are whores, both male and female. Having sex makes no person good.

• The power of the notdonevaginayet gets worse with time