Anonymous

Why do all late virgins become such evil and cynical people?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Oh that's an easy one.  It's the complete lack of sex.  That's why.

I've been married for over 21 years, same woman the whole time, so I don't hardly ever get sex.  (Once married women are done having kids, it's all over.  They don't put that in the brochure, by the way.  Anyway....)  In the last three years I could count the number of times I've been laid on one hand.  And believe me, I'm mean as all hell because of it.  I'm downright evil some days, and I know it's because I don't get any anymore.

But I've been laid before, thousands of times.  I played in a rock band for years, and I wasn't doing it for the money if you know what I mean.  So at least I can remember it, which is the only thing that keeps me from being a raving psychopath on a killing spree.

Old virgins don't even have memories to cling to, they just have a whole life of no sex at all.  That would make anybody bitter and evil.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

dead people don't become anything

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What is a "late virgin"?  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't know maybe you can tell us.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

its the opposite.

• 1 month ago

really? I thought it was the opposite.

I always thought people who experience sex early in life, or have high sex-drives, turn into sexual predators, potential pedophiles, criminals,alcoholic and drug addicts later in life. In addition, they might also experience anxiety, trauma and depression during their adult years.

• 1 month ago

Not so. I don't have the desire to sleep around, and I am at peace with it. There are plenty of unstable souls that are whores, both male and female. Having sex makes no person good.

• The power of the notdonevaginayet gets worse with time 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.