When I zoom in on an image on the internet, the whole image doesn't show up. How do I zoom in on the whole image and save it?

"Zooming in" is the process of expanding the image size so that the screen just displays a portion of it. To see the entire image (assuming it's too big for your screen), you should zoom OUT. Either that, or your wording isn't explaining your problem.

I often add pics to my answers, and won't save an image until I can open it in a new tab, and when I click on it, it enlarges. Most of the time, I have to go to the webpage where it's located, then right click and open it in a new tab. Many images require that I do online searches for more of the same pics, and until I find the right size.  I only save .jpegs or .pngs. I don't want to have to convert any images. Do you have an example?