Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

I think I deserved the bullying I suffered?

I had low self-esteem growing up and I used to do stupid things like walking pigeon toe and penguin-like, I was also a people's pleaser, naive and overall dumb.

If only I wasnt like this, if only I was wiser, I would not be here with trust issues and hating people. It's all my fault and I wish I could go back in time and change a few things, but all I have now is those awful memories. I wish I could hug my 10-year-old self, I was too innocent for this world.

Why are you willing to live your life seeing yourself as less of a person? Bad things happen to good people everyday, but that does not mean you should feel down on your luck like your life is over. I'll tell you a little secret (keep it between us) bullies are usually people with some sort of inadequacy and in order for them to feel good about themselves, they pick on a weaker person they feel they can advantage because that person wouldn't do anything about it. So now that you are older with experience on the matter, you know what qualites to look for in the people you meet.

.Two wrongs don't make a right. Bullying is not right whatever you did. Though they won't agree you have to look out for yourself and find something to look forward to.and stay busy over time it will get better but have a plan you can live with and stick to it.

• .

You were right then and you're wrong now.  

Speak to the good in people and people will listen.