Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why do we spend our lives listening what other people say about us?

If you think about we let ourselves be stopped because of what people will say about us, sometimes we value their opinions more than ours and its a sad existence, because in a few years you are going to die, no one's going to remember you, and the people who criticized you will die as well. All your sufferings were nothing, and your mind was your real enemy.

I really cared less my whole life.

It is too short a time to worry about other people.

because most people are not extremophiles and live in a surface world with a tiny bubble private friends making pseudo-anonymity possible very few people are denizens of the internet and or extreme rural places. a lot of people my self included don't like the fourth wall breaks. seeing targeted ads from random CCTV cameras or drone footage of you is terrifying and makes people think you are insane or narcissistic. mental health professionals talk to there spouses and people in government go about there business as usual. most people not aware of there surroundings completely or the six degrees of separation of society...