Disappointingly, is self-preservation the resolve to pass on molecules?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

It is the resolve to pass on the flame which gives us life and sentience. We are machine which made contact with divinity (not supernatural, just beyond the made world, undefined potentiality) and in doing became real. Our feelings and thoughts are beyond the parts which make it up and where it comes is beyond this realm. We have that access but we must reach for it to transcend knowledge and receive wisdom. 

Sometimes we need to listen again to enhance our knowledge. Wisdom comes from the adept use of this faculty. It’s like an intuition and a feeling but it is just a level of mind beyond the constructs of our understanding. We are reshaping our mind. Learning to search in that multifaceted beyond the limitations of language way. And with that same faculty we can produce verbal descriptions. Just that some thinking is beyond words. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not just that, no. What's truly disappoiunting is the remote possibility that even you might pass on molecules.  

• j153e
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Schopenhauer in "World as Will and Representation" ~ says the "resolve" = not "re-solve," but a kind of freudian "it"ness or a jungian archetypal drive.  In religion, sometimes noted as e.g. "Yahvehism" or "Indraism" (guardian or proprietary deities, as in "My god can beat up your god").  More clearly shown in the dynamic of adulterous Israel qua idolatry ---> drought, with Elijah's Godly intercession ---> "The LORD, he is the God."   Eliyahu = "My God is Yahweh," and, like Moses, Elijah truly shepherds the people unto the living God.  "Yahwehism" is as "Bible-thumping," and by its fruits it is known.  Similarly for Indra, and "Indraism."

If one is claiming atoms = reality, that may disappoint God, Soul.  "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me"--that "Me" is Spirit--includes the premise that God, Energy, framed the geometrization of energy which is "atoms."

The more Soul, the less the less.  If one illogically claims to know "God is not," then Jean-Paul Sartre's "Man is a useless passion" may seem terribly wise (as human wisdom).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.