What verses in the bible do you like to use a black pen on, by adding the letters AL, out of all the verses that say Christ is a MIGHTY GOD?

So another words we all know you that you can't find any page in the bible where the BIBLE uses the TITLE of ALMIGHTY god for Christ, but at least it does use the term MIGHTY god for the Messiah,  and that means you can just add the letters (al)mighty in a few places.

Jesus was also created by his father Jehovah

Proverbs 8:22 Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way,The earliest of his achievements of long ago.23 From ancient times I was installed,From the start, from times earlier than the earth.24 When there were no deep waters, I was brought forth,When there were no springs overflowing with water.25 Before the mountains were set in place,Before the hills, I was brought forth,26 When he had not yet made the earth and its fieldsOr the first clods of earth’s soil.27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there;When he marked out the horizon on the surface of the waters,28 When he established the clouds above,When he founded the fountains of the deep,29 When he set a decree for the seaThat its waters should not pass beyond his order,When he established the foundations of the earth,30 Then I was beside him as a master worker.I was the one he was especially fond of day by day;I rejoiced before him all the time;

@Misty you read it here all the time,

• Mike

The words "mighty" and "almighty" have different meanings.

"a mighty God" is not the same as "the almighty God".

• User

1) What verses in the bible do you like to use a black pen on, by adding the letters AL, out of all the verses that say Christ is a MIGHTY GOD?

None.

You?

2) So another words we all know you that you can't find any page in the bible where the BIBLE uses the TITLE of ALMIGHTY god for Christ, but at least it does use the term MIGHTY god for the Messiah,  and that means you can just add the letters (al)mighty in a few places.

Actually, free will means that you can add any letters to any passage in the Bible you like.

But note:

- The Bible teaches us that there is one and only one God, creator of all.

- The Bible teaches us that Jesus is God (John 20:26-29)

- The Bible teaches us that Jesus is the creator of all (Col 1:16-18)

and

if one takes the time to compare Hebrews 1:10-12

which quotes Psalm 102 to describe Jesus

to Psalms 102:22-27

which SAME PASSAGE the author explicitly teaches us describes "God", "Yahweh"

then one realizes that you are attempting to manufacture a distinction between Jesus and God that does not exist.

The final nail in the "coffin" of your manufactured distinction

is that the Bible calls both Yahweh and Christ "mighty God".

https://classic.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?sear...

"Right I have just looked up REV Ch 1 Verse 8 and it says

I am the Alpha and the omega says Jehovah god..."

The use of 'Jehovah god' in your quote indicates that you are using a JW translation. I thought that maybe the New World Translation had left out, "the Almighty", for some reason, but no, it is clearly there, so it looks as though you are just lying.

Why?

When they both mean the same thing?

The Bible was not written in English, so you are applying an anachronism.

I DISAGREE WITH THAT.

Both the one who appeared as Jesus Christ, and God, are called "the mighty God" in Isaiah's prophecy in 9:6 & 10:21. Likewise, they are both called "everlasting Father" (Deut 32:6 cf. John 1:1-3) But whenever the Bible speaks of the Almighty God, that is the fulness of the Godhead, and it takes Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to subsist in the one Being of God Almighty. All 3 are 'Mighty' and you put all 3 together to get the Almighty! Anyway, Jesus also calls Himself the Almighty in the Revelation He gave to John (1:8).

Further, the apostle Jude spoke of godless men who "deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord" (vs 4) which titles the Father also holds, see Isaiah 40:10-11 which foretells Jesus. And in Isaiah 44:24 we see Jesus applying that to Himself in John 10:28.

Right I have just looked up REV Ch 1 Verse 8 and it says 

I am the Alpha and the omega says Jehovah god, the one who is and the one who was and the one who is coming.

It's "so in other words..." 

Try this...Jesus speaking....

Revelation 1:8 KJV — I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.