New asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Urgent! I think I have peyronie's disease?

So I'm 17,and yhea I know it's rare in young guys but I'm almost sure I have it.

I wanna go to a doctor and test if i actually have it and if I have, I'm going to do a surgery. 

I wanna know what will they do to my penis... I'm uncut, will they need to circumsisiom me? 

What will happen on the surgery? 

I'm afraid, plz someone help me. 

Sorry for my English. 

Google it.....

• Jesus

For the health of your penis it is better than you go to the doctor, and if they make you the circumcision he will bring you benefits, to be circumcised is more comfortable for all included one until for one to put on a condom, I know it for own experience.           

• kelvin

no you still don't have it

• ?

i saw that ad on tv with the fruit and vegetables

• Hey smart one... There are no medical professionals on here. If you're concerned about it, go see a urologist! And just so you know, circumcision is a very beneficial thing, best thing for a guy, but it has nothing to do with Peyronie's disease.