Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What denomination of Christianity is Norine?

I asked her once she didn't respond to that.  I don't think she goes to any Church - she's one of these free radicals I think.  You might find this is HER asking this question because she asks the questions then answers them herself. Is this you Norine?

Norine is against Holy Communion, (she calls it tables) she's against the Word of God the Bible because she says Catholics have altered it, she's against water baptism because now it's the only baptism in the Holy Spirit, she's against Christ being the Word because she says the fulness of times hasn't come yet - basically she against the whole Christian faith - all the important tenets of the faith anyway

She believes she knows God and we don't and she's the only Christian on here and God has sent her to correct and criticize all of us on His behalf. 

I said I would never answer any more of her questions because she is abusive, and I haven't since that day - not knowingly anyway!

• User

Norinist.

She has decided to establish her own denomination

within which she is a prophet

and all of her teachings trump Bible teachings.

If I had to guess, she's some kind of fundamentalist - pentacostal or charismastic.

Either that, or she has eschewed denominations in lieu of her own effed up interpretation of biblical myths and superstition.

• Otto

I don't know. But I know that there iis only one true religion on earth.

Haven't you heard.  She is of the Doctrine of Norine.

Since she is always criticising "Today's Christians" and she exists today, I can only conclude that she is not a Christian at all.

She's from the Synagogue of Satan.

Probably one she made up, because, as we all know, she alone understands the mind of God perfectly.

Probably a Baptist.