Alex asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

How could this happen to me? Why?!?

A few months ago at work, I had a time sensitive project to work on that I forgot about. 

I was told that I had about 15 minutes, I believe, to finish it, and it normally is something that would take a day. I'm an analyst.

When my boss told me this, and left the room, I was alone. I immediately became a nervous wreck, but it was mixed with a sensation I never felt before. My penis started twitching uncontrollably and my heart was pounding out of my chest. I started breathing so heavy I thought I was going freak out. 

Then I felt intense chills across my whole body and immense sexual pleasure. I began climaxing over and over again without touching my self. My moans and screams were probably loud enough to be heard in the office. It was probably the most amazing orgasm I had in my life.

The question is what the hell happened to me? Thanks in advance.

• Audrey

That is creepy. Maybe you secretly hoped he'd fire you And that made you orgasm.