How to upload all my photos from laptops and phones to one place?

Hey there! I have multiple laptops, cam corders, and USBs that are full of pictures and videos that I would like to upload all into one area and organize them. I am looking for opinions for the best, smoothest, quickest way to do this. I was thinking of using GoogleDrive, OneDrive, or DropBox? Should I just buy an external hard drive and pay someone to upload everything for me? I just don't want to mess anything up and lose any photos or videos. It would probably be around 30k photos and videos on all devices. Also, there's a ton of duplications in there that I would want cleaned out too, so any recommendations for picture duplication cleaning would be awesome too. 

Thanks for any help ahead of time! 

Buy a simple USB gadget that trolls for picture material and saves off to one place.  Might even work for phones as well as computers. Search Internet for that.

• David

I agree that a cloud storage solution would be your best bet, that way you just need upload them to the one central location and then access them using the available apps to access the cloud. I use Google drive you get 15GB free if you need more 100GB for $19.99per year

An external drive wouldn't be as secure is cloud storage which have redundancy and automatic failover built in.

Download ccleaner (the free version) is has a duplicate file finder

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download/standar...

My suggestion is to organize first, possibly on an external drive for simplicity. Be careful in attempting to remove duplicates, as you may have some photos with same name, but different content. To minimize loss, I encourage uploading to more than one repository. There are software products that can eliminate duplicate named entries.