Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How do I delete my old questions that are garbage on YA!?

I wish that I could tend to ask nicer or smarter questions...but I kind of lost it after an incident about sex happened and I honestly don't know what happened from there...

You are anonymous. Do not claim those stupid questions as yours, and no one will every know how infantile you were.

You can only delete ones that have no answers. 

If the question has answers, the only real way to remove them is as violations. You will need to get friends and network to report, but you must make your profile public. The easiest thing to do is go to the question and change the asker to anonymous. You will then be the only one who knows it is you. The staff in the past would remove one or two, but no longer.

• Daniel

you can only delete your question if it has no answers on it if there are

no answers on it to delete it click on the x delete question button under the

blue edit menu once there is answers on it you wont be able to delete it

unfortunately

You can't.    Once a question has answers.....you can't delete it. 

• .

IF your question on Yahoo Answers has no answers yet, you can just go into your question and select Edit>Delete. (make sure your mobile device is in desktop mode, if using a mobile)

.

IF your question on Yahoo Answers DOES have ANY answers, it cannot be deleted. The only way to get it removed if it has answers from others, from that point on, is to have enough accounts report it as a violation, so the system removes it from the display. You cannot edit or change the info you posted, either. All you can do is add updates to clarify it, and/or make yourself Anonymous (Edit>Post as Anonymous) to hide your identity. The site was designed to be a database of knowledge/experience for anyone to access. Allowing users to delete questions defeats that purpose.

• Sharon

You can only delete them if they have no answers. Click on 'Edit' beside your question and then delete it. If it has an answer the Edit button no longer appears and you cannot delete it.

Unfortunately you can't, don't listen to Floppy Bottom, he is bitter towards everyone no matter what day it is.

• LAN

Same as every other time this mindless question is asked over and over.   You can't.

Funny how my gay little stalker follows me around to post childish nonsense like that and "you got LANed" claims that I am the bitter one isn't it.   He can't see that all he ever does is prove just how insanely obsessed with me he is.

once someone has answered your question you cant delete it unless you can somehow contact them and ask them to delete their answer. If you already awarded a favorite answer then you definitely cant delete it. 

EDIT: what mark said is true also but even if someone has answered it before an hour has went by you cant delete.