if i wanted to learn how to draw living room bathroom dining room and bedroom what school and class offers such program?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Drafting.  You can do it either with a pencil, paper, a couple of triangles, a couple of shape templates, a scale, a special drafting pencil, and a good eraser, or you can buy a drafting program and do it on the computer.  If you are going to do it only for yourself a few times, then do it with the pencil and paper.  You should be able to find a book on drafting.  Also, find some actual drawings. A good way to do that is find a home builder that builds something like you want and talk to him.  Get a set of drawings from him of a house he has finished and the drawings are trash, so you can study them and make your own drawing.  Then take your ideas and the method shown on the drawings, and use your tools that you learned from the book and draw up what you want.  Schools teach drafting, but it is probably by computer. But check the local colleges.  You can make a good living being a draftsman.  I might also mention that you can make a sketch free hand on a piece of paper, and if you are neat enough, it will work as good as the more professional appearance.  So start off making a sketch.

• 1 month ago

I think you are seeking a 'Drafting' course.  Or perhaps you meant 'decorate' instead of 'draw' so perhaps Interior Decorating would be the coursework. 

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

None. You would be taught how to draw everything.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.