Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

What do I do with the hurt and pain when I’m rejected by somebody like a friend?

Friend of mine was in town with his family for five days last week and he did not call me. I told him to get in touch when he’s in town when he mentioned back in July that he might be here in the fall but I didn’t hear from him. Two of my other friends saw him but I did not as I learn through Facebook.  I have FOMO fear of missing out. It’s from traumas of being rejected as a kid by my classmates and bullied. I’m scared this friend doesn’t see me as a friend since he didn’t call this time or last time when he was here at Christmas last year.  It hurts a lot, how do I let go of this pain and heartbreak? I’m re-experiencing all the feelings now this week from when I was in school and people that I thought liked me with suddenly turn on me and bully me in the classroom.  

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.