does anyone know how can i get rid of these scratches?

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Go to dermatologist 

  • 1 month ago

    Shoe polish  .

  • Entity
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    Those don't look like surface scratches. They look like they are embedded slightly in the shoe, itself, and possibly took some of the white off the shoe.  You should take them to a shoe repairer, and have them buff it out.  They have special salves, and creams, for this type of scratch.

    Source(s): I own a shoe store in Las Vegas.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.