Gonzo
Gonzo asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

What do you people in the military think about Trump?

Only answer answer if you're in the military please. Especially after he said allegedly that people who died in wars were "suckers" and "losers"

I couldn't care less what the idiot say's but the thing that plsses me off is his false claim that he had a spur on his heel, than couldn't remember which heel so it's now both heels, than he said if he didn't have the spur he would have served in Vietnam proudly and honorably, i did serve in Vietnam and for that lying coward of a grub to say that really gets to me.

Cadet Bonespur is a looser and an insult to Veterans. This Veteran served 25 years

• RICK

Now retired from the military but can say I never would have stayed for 22 years if Trump was president while I served

YOU need to listen to real news and facts.. YOU ARE SPREADING A LIE and FAKE NEWS with that question as HE NEVER SAID THAT. NOW... GO BACK and KISS YOUR QUEENS ASSS... 

Personally, I think Trump is a loud mouthed @sshole that I never wanted to have a conversation with, because I tend to treat others the way I am treated (and I can be an @sshole as well). However, I will still vote for him, because I agree with many of his policies (not all), and not because whether he is a likable guy or not.   

By the way, I have been called a lot worse than sucker and/or loser.

I served 10yrs in the Guard so I will answer your question.  I like Trump and will vote for him. His alleged comment is an ehh for me.  My father also called soldiers who died suckers and losers. There is context to my father's assessment.  Him being an African-American who served in WWII as a Marine, because the military thought that black soldiers were too incompetent for combat not many saw it.  So the military sent in their white allegedly more capable soldiers into combat. One of my father's duty as a black marine, was to put the toe tag on dead white soldiers. He told me that other black soldiers and him mocked at the ignorance of the racist military at that time. 

He would  say " (my name) yeah I remember putting those toe tags on all those dead white boys. If the stupid MF think we can't be in combat let me keep on putting those tags on those dead stupid white boys. Better them than me. At least I will be going home."

depends on the person , everyone is different

• Kerri

Your question contains an assertion that is false and/or undocumented.  Someone said that someone said that Trump said "suckers and losers".  That is not fact, that is gossip.